There's a lot going on this year for Power Wagons in Moab 2018! We've got Happy Hour, Potluck on the Trail, a Recovery Course and some giveaways, and a fireside chat every evening (weather permitting). Of course, we've also got an epic series of trail runs planned! Check out below for the full schedule.
Please note, folks who show up without registering will need to register immediately and sign the terms/disclaimer to participate. The Event organizers retain the right to deny registration and participation to non Power Wagons and anyone who is deemed unfit for any reason. Group safety is our top priority.
SCHEDULE & TRAILS
This event starts at the trail head of each trail and ends at the end of each trail each day.
- Sat, April 28th | Preparty Fun Run on Fins & Things
- Sun, April 29th | Preparty Fun Run on Poison Spider and Sand Hill, Happy Hour
- Mon, April 30th | Event Begins on Sevenmile Rim
- Tues, May 1st | Moab Rim
- Wed, May 2nd | Top of the World
- Thur, May 3rd | AM Recovery Course Hell's Revenge PM run
- Fri, May 4th | Metal Masher
- Sat, May 5th | Lockhart Basin 2 Day with Potluck Dinner
- Sun, May 6th | Finish Lockhart Basin, done by noon, main Event ends
*Note* The afterparty is currently full.